Wrap Up | Mauritius Holidays Top 5 Stories !!
In case you missed some of the more popular Mauritius holiday and tourism news stories over the last couple of months, we are doing a wrap up of the most popular as voted by you – the readers !
1. The Vanilla Islands | Mauritius, Seychelles, Reunion and Madagascar – by far the most popular post with loads of likes and comments !
This news post was designed to explain some of the happenings and thinking behind the widely discussed Vanilla Island campaign. I wanted to outline some of the challenges as well as highlight the individual strengths that each island brings to the “Vanilla Islands”
2. Our follow up video post – The Vanilla Islands | A closer look at Mauritius, Reunion Island, Madagascar and the Seychelles – is a video showcase of tourist board videos of Mauritius, Reunion and Seychelles and a amazing Youtube user video with some amazing footage and sound of their trip to Madagascar.
3. Mauritius, the Island of Dreams | The MTPA’s great video for the Italy tourism market. Lots of “like’s” and some great comments ! thanks for the feedback ! This was one of our favourites too !
4. Mauritius, an Island of Emotion | The MTPA’s general market video is a 7 minute showcase of the island, the landscape, the people and the culture ! We feel at 7 minutes it is probably a bit too long but the quality is high and the visuals fantastic. Check it out !
5. A Look at Le Morne, the southwest corner of Mauritius | A video collection post featuring the stunning Le Morne peninsula ! Home to some of the islands best hotels and resorts, this corner of the island is a must visit ! Again lots of likes and comments – thanks !
Editors pick : My personal favourite has to be the post Mauritius Beaches | A closer look : Hanging with the locals – for the three videos and how much they really show you about Mauritius !
Each video offers a really good insight into the “atmosphere” of the beaches on the weekend. There really isn’t a better place to visit if you want to meet the locals in person and experience the island life as a local.
Let us know what you think on our Facebook page or in the comments section below – we love your feedback ! | If you like this post, please use the Twitter and Facebook buttons to share this post with your friends !