On the 20th of October, 37 years ago, Sol Kerzner opened his dream resort in Mauritius – the Le Saint Geran.
A dream getaway for Kerzner where he could relax with family and friends, Le Saint Geran raised the bar of Indian Ocean hospitality at the time and continues to define it to this day.
Watch the video of the One & Only Le Saint Geran | Located on the east coast of Mauritius
In celebration One & Only Le Saint Géran has an extensive programme for in house guests staying between 18 – 23 October 2012. All in house guests during this time can join in the following festivities:
– A special 5th Anniversary Gala Dinner at Rasoi. Food by Michelin-starred chef Vineet Bhatia including the five most popular dishes over the last five years
– Exclusive workshops by renowned podiatrist Bastien Gonzalez to celebrate Pedi:Mani:Cure Studio’s 11th anniversary
– A paired Wine dinner at PRIME with a complimentary cooking class led by chef Vikash Coonjan
– Themed buffets on the beach, under the stars
– Daily outdoor activities including tennis tournaments, regattas and water sports
– Fully supervised activities for younger guests including baking, evening barbeques and movie nights
– PRIME Box’ on the beach – treat your taste buds to a new lunch experience under the sun
On the big day of 20 October 2012, celebrations include:
– A luxurious beach dinner buffet at the sound of live Sega music
– Cocktails with the Management team and a spectacular firework show (all guests invited)
– After-dinner dancing with live entertainment
*Valid for stays between 18 and 23 October 2012.
Have you stayed at the One & Only Le Saint Geran ? Tell us about your experience below !